The registration price for this 3+ hour course is $18.00. This course is INSTANTLY available upon payment and you will have LIFETIME ACCESS* to the videos.
To register please click the +join in the upper right hand corner, pay and you will be instantly in the class. All video content can be found along the right hand side of the page under "course content".
This course is being taught by Wendy Brightbill.
Is there something keeping you from playing big in your painting? Are you wanting to push through creative blocks and create the kind of art you see in your dreams? Then join us for Playing Big Abstract Painting Class.
This last year I noticed that there was a real disconnect in the art that I was making and the art I really wanted to make. For whatever reason, I just wasn’t painting what I really wanted to paint. So I gave myself permission to really play big! This class is all about taking big risks and putting it all out there. No holding back!!! Working on a large piece of watercolor paper, we will explore color, mark making, style and composition. Get lost in the process and create with abandon.
- 4-5 sheets of large watercolor paper (Strathmore 140 lb Watercolor paper 18 x 24)
- artist grade watercolor set
- watercolor mixing palette
- different sizes of watercolor brushes and acrylic paintbrushes
- oil pastels
- pens and markers
- acrylic paint in your favorite colors (especially white)
- Inks in your favorite colors (Ranger color washes, acrylic ink or India inks)
- Colored Pencils *optiional
- White Uniball Signo pen or your favorite white pen
- photographs or pictures of paintings that inspire you
- favorite mark making tools
- white acrylic ink
This class is not just about playing big, as in size, but it’s also about taking more risks in your art. We will be discussing different styles and how to accomplish these things in your artwork.
*as long as we manage this site
Latest Activity: Sep 17